Ylang Ylang Oil
We are among the top organizations, engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Ylang Ylang Oil. The offered oil is widely demanded by our clients for their pure quality and high medicinal value. Its helps to relief from shock, tension, fear, anxiety and panic. Required flowers are procured from the reputed vendors of the market and oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation. The Ylang Ylang Oil can also used for the treatment of high blood pressure, rapid breathing and nervous conditions.
- Botanical Name : Cananga Odorata
- Origin : India
- Mode of Extraction : Steam Distiled
- Main Constituents : Geraniol, linalool, p-cresol methyl ether, linalyl acetate
- Description : Clear Transparent Liquid
- Appearence : Colourless to pale yellow liquid
- Organoleptic properties : Highly fragrant oil
- Specific Gravity at 20 °C : 0.930-0.950
- Solubility : Insoluble in water; soluble in organic solvents
- Use : As a fragrance and flavor raw material; aromatherapy oils, herbal ingredient in skincare products
- Storage : Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.