Mentha Piperita Oil
We are engaged in manufacturing, export and supply Mentha Piperita Oil. The oil offered by us are extracted using mentha herbs, procured from the authorized vendors of the market. Our huge infrastructure facility is equipped with advanced tools and machines to extract and process the oil. Owing to its high medicinal properties, the Mentha piperita oil is medical industries for the treatment of headache, migraine, nervous stress, vertigo and faintness. Furthermore, we offer the oil in containers of many sizes at an affordable price.
- Botanical Name : Mentha piperita
- Origin : India
- Mode of Extraction : Steam distilled
- Main Constituents : Monoterpenes, Alphapinenes, Limonene, Menthone, Menthol, Menthyl Acetate and Sesqterpenes
- Description : Clear Transparent Liquid
- Appearence : Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Organoleptic properties : Fresh minty taste and cooling sensation
- Refractive index at 20 °C : 1.460-1.471
- Specific Gravity at 20 °C : 0.899-0.910
- Solubility : Very slightly soluble in water; soluble in 4 volumes 90% alcohol
- Use : Pharmaceutics aid (flavor), in flavoring liqueurs, toothpaste, mouthwash and different cosmetic products
- Storage : Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.