Our organization is widely applauded in the market for providing Lavender Oil. The oil, which we offer are widely demanded by our customers for their purity and high medicinal value. These are extracted by our expert professionals using modern extracting techniques. Our vendors supply us with high quality lavenders to extract the oil through steam distillation process. The offered Lavender Oil is well-known for as a remedy for aching muscles, bugs & bacteria, burns and acne.
- Botanical Name : Lavandula officinalis
- Origin : India
- Mode of Extraction : Steam Distillation
- Main Constituents : linalyl acetate, linalool, pinene, ,limonene, geraniol, cineol
- Description : Clear Transparent Liquid
- Appearence : Colorless to slightly yellowish brown colored liquid
- Organoleptic properties : Fresh flowery odor
- Refractive index at 20 °C : 1.459-1.470
- Specific Gravity at 20 °C : 0.875-0.888
- Solubility : Insoluble in water and soluble in other organic solvents
- Use : As a fragrance and flavor ingredient, Aromatherapy oils, spa's oils, as a herbal ingredient in cosmetic and medicinal Products.s
- Storage : Well closed in air tight containers away from sunlight and heat preferably in amber color glass containers.